[imp] Installing Dimp

Marc Fellman marc.fellman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 02:57:12 PST 2006

2006/3/14, Karl-Heinz Christian Zeck <christizeck84 at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I didn't received any feedback on this.Please help me, it's very important
> for me, I need to use dimp asap and I can't make it work
>
> Thanks!

To use dimp you need Horde (and Imp) to be on the same CVS version
(checkout HEAD). You need to check te horde/config/repository.php. And
you need to go directly to the dimp page:
http(s)://[your-site]/horde/dimp

This made it work for me. The biggest "problem" for me is the speed in
which it works and some features that are missing (it looks like a
horde replacement from the UI point of view instead of a horde
plugin). If I have some time to spare I take a third look at dimp.

> On 3/14/06, Karl-Heinz Christian Zeck <christizeck84 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  Hi,
> >
> > Can you give me some steps that I have to follow in order to install dimp
> > correctly, so that it will take advantage of all those ajax features.
> >
> > Thanks!

> > > folder in
> > > it
> > > when I'm
> > > mean
> > > features in
> > > right
> > >
> > > You didn't install it right.
> > >
> > > Jan.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
> > > http://horde.org/consulting/
> > >
> > > --

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards

Marc Fellman