[imp] link to show/hide deleted messages (patch 2)

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 03:25:26 PST 2006

I think what that function should say is:

   function showDeleteLinks()
    {
        if (!$GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('use_trash') &&
            !$GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('use_vtrash') &&
            is_null($GLOBALS['imp_search']->isVINBOXFolder())) {
            $ret_array = array('purge' => true);
            $ret_array['hide'] = ($this->sortby() != SORTTHREAD);
        } elseif ($this->_showdelete || $GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('delhide'))$
            $ret_array = array('hide' => true, 'purge' => true);
        } else {
            $ret_array = array('hide' => false, 'purge' => false);
        }