[imp] link to show/hide deleted messages (patch 2)

Marc Fellman marc.fellman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 12:24:40 PST 2006

2006/3/21, Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl>:
> Quoting Graeme Wood <Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk>:
>
> > No that doesn't work either. It is doing the wrong thing with the virtual
> > inbox. It is showing links if you have previously clicked on hide deleted.

<SNIP>
> > =============================================================================
> > Graeme Wood                                 Email: Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
> > Unix Systems Support                        Phone: +44 131 650 5003
> > The University of Edinburgh                 Fax:   +44 131 650 6552
> > =============================================================================
> >

> Please try this one:
>
> function showDeleteLinks()
> {
>      if (!$GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('use_trash') &&
>          !$GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('use_vtrash') &&
>          $GLOBALS['imp_search']->isVINBOXFolder() &&
>          ($GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('delhide') || $this->_showdelete)) {
>          $ret_array = array('purge' => true);
>          $ret_array['hide'] = ($this->sortby() != SORTTHREAD);
>      } else {
>          $ret_array = array('hide' => false, 'purge' => false);
>      }
>          return $ret_array;
> }

Hi Jan,

I tried this as well but I still see the show deleted and purge
deleted links. If I click on the show deleted messages link the links
disapear (that should be because there are no longer deleted
messages).

I'm thinking that it is going wrong elsewhere. It should hide the
links if there are no longer deleted messages in the mailbox (but is
this correctly detected elsewhere?). If I look at the source
(horde/imp/mailbox.php) I don't see any detection if there are any
deleted messages left. But what is the difference if I have the
setting show deleted messages on?

> --
> Jan Kuipers,
> Systeembeheer Lauwers College

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards

Marc Fellman