[imp] link to show/hide deleted messages (patch 2)

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl
Tue Mar 21 13:08:36 PST 2006

Quoting Marc Fellman <marc.fellman at gmail.com>:

> Hi Jan,
>
> I tried this as well but I still see the show deleted and purge
> deleted links. If I click on the show deleted messages link the links
> disapear (that should be because there are no longer deleted
> messages).
>
> I'm thinking that it is going wrong elsewhere. It should hide the
> links if there are no longer deleted messages in the mailbox (but is
> this correctly detected elsewhere?). If I look at the source
> (horde/imp/mailbox.php) I don't see any detection if there are any
> deleted messages left. But what is the difference if I have the
> setting show deleted messages on?

Hello Marc,

You are right, there is no detection of deleted messages in this code,
when 'hide deleted' is on (delhide=1). P.e. when you purge the deleted
messages with another client imp isn't aware of the purged messages
and the links are still shown until you click 'shown deleted'
(delhide=0). Then $this->_showdeleted gives 0, because there are no
deleted messages anymore and the links are hidden. I don't have a
solution for this behaviour :(

Regards,

--
Jan Kuipers,