[imp] IMP 4.1 and Cyrus - INBOX and subfolders

Peter Reuterås peter at md.kth.se
Wed Mar 22 10:55:25 PST 2006

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Ivan Alejandro Zilic Schmidt - MainNetworks Ltda. wrote:

>Im having a similar problem. In the sidebar i see lots of folders, all
>at the same leves
>as "INBOX", but i dont see any subfolder. But in the "pull down box" i
>have to move-copy
>messages i see all the folders and subfolders. Im using cyrus too.

This is a different problem that I haven't been able to track down. The
solution for me was to move from a server with PHP 4.4.2 and Apache
1.3.34 to a Fedora Core 4 based server (Apache 2.0.54 and PHP 5.04). IMP
4.0.4 worked on the old server. I'll try and see if I can get any other
information next week.

/Peter