[imp] IMP 4.1 and Cyrus - INBOX and subfolders

Ivan Alejandro Zilic Schmidt - MainNetworks Ltda. ivan.zilic at mainnetworks.net
Wed Mar 22 11:01:55 PST 2006

I could fix this problem.

I mean, i dont think this is a fix, but i can work again with my folders.

This is what i had to do:

In mail/options/server and folder information, i had to check the "use
imap subscription" box.

then go to folders, expand all, select all, subscribe.

And with that, now all my subfolders are shown again in the sidebar.

Best Regards,

Ivan Alejandro Žilić Schmidt
MainNetworks Ltda.
ivan.zilic at mainnetworks.net