[imp] MIME parts are garbled

Martin xk3 at mompl.org
Wed Mar 22 12:06:51 PST 2006

I have a site up running horde 3.0.6, imp 4.0.4, and some other modules.

I have just upgraded to horde 3.1 and imp 4.1. After that everything still
works well, only mails are not correctly displayed anymore: all MIME parts
are garbled.

A mail with just one text/plain part
    Body shows: "Return-Path: Received: from [..]"
    It contains the whole header again, but nothing else.

A mail containing some plain text and an attachment
    Parts:      1  unnamed [CERT";i:1/mixed]  	0 K
    Body shows: "There are no parts that can be displayed inline."
    In folder few the attachment flag is not set.

Do you have an idea where to start looking for an error in my configs?
Did I miss anything while upgrading? The old site is still up and running
fine.

Thanks,
Martin