[imp] Change of sql backend from postgresql to mysql

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Mar 27 05:55:11 PST 2006

Dear List:

Today I changed over from postgresql to mysql database and the users find
excellent performance due to this change over.

There are few queries which I need to know:

1. There was a vacuumdb in postgresql, is there any equivalent command in mysql?
2. I get the following error in horde.log, DB Error: constraint violation for
   horde_datatree table.  Why this error when I just changed the sql server,
data
   remains the same.

I use, Horde 3.0/IMP 4.0 with their latest stable releases.

Regards,

Anant.