[imp] IMP Login Redirection to Horde, Duplicate Login

Cody Harris cody at unitednb.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 04:04:30 PST 2006

Hello,

I recently installed Horde 3.1.1 and imp 4.1 on Slackware 10.2 with
PHP 5.1.1.  My problem is that I can't log directly into mail.  When
I go to http://unitednb.co.uk/horde/imp, it redirects me to
http://unitednb.co.uk/horde/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fimp%2Findex.php%3Fnocache%3D4xwsdd8raa88&nosidebar=1.
When I try to log in, it takes me to the IMP login screen where I
have to put in the exact same username and password to access my
mail.  How do I skip this step, and prevent the redirection to
Horde?  I have seem a few documents on google, but they were for
Horde 2.x.  I want it to be set up like
http://webmail.unb.ca.  Thanks in advance,

Cody Harris