[imp] old imp

Elerdin elerdin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 23:24:54 PST 2006

Hallo, Iàm using an old version of Horde and imp (horde 2.2, I
suppose, but I'll ), one user, out of mone then 100, has problems with
monthly maintenance. At the first day of the month horde-imp says that
"folder1" will be renamed as "folder1-03-2006", "sent" will be renamed
"sent-03-2006", then the server says "folder1-03-2006 and sent-03-2006
successfully deleted" (these are translations from Italian, I've not
the english messages because she use Italian locale). So she has lost
both the folders (I make daily backup, so I can them, but this should
not happen).

Any Idea?

Thanks, Elerdin.