[imp] imp problem - odd errors

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 18:53:36 PDT 2006

Hey folks,

I've been using horde/imp for years as my webmail of choice, and am
upgrading my server and so just today downloaded the latest and
greatest.  Also upgraded my UW IMAP to dovecot, as downloaded today as
well.

I am having a problem very similar to this one :

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.imp/20435

I had Horde itself authenticating just fine, and then went on to
install imp. ingo and turba.  I set horde to let the other horde
application authenticate, and set that to imp.  And I also ran the
/horde/imp/test.php script to test my auth, and all worked fine.  I'll
point out that I did not compile in SSL/TLS because IMO I don't need
it where this is a mail server for just me and a few friends, and
horde is the only client on the same server as the dovecot IMAP
server.

Anyway, I can see from my mail logs that my authentication is working,
but I immediately get logged back out again and the left frame has
these errors in it :

Notice: Undefined index: imap_server in
/home/www/secure.neap.net/vdirs/horde-3.1.1/imp-h3-4.
1/lib/IMAP/Tree.php on line 83

Warning: explode(): Empty delimiter. in
/home/www/secure.neap.net/vdirs/horde-3.1.1/lib/Horde
/IMAP/Tree.php on line 404

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/www/secure.neap.net/vdirs/horde-3.1
.1/imp-h3-4.1/lib/Search.php on line 475

Warning: explode(): Empty delimiter. in
/home/www/secure.neap.net/vdirs/horde-3.1.1/lib/Horde
/IMAP/Tree.php on line 803

Notice: Undefined index: Virtual Folders in
/home/www/secure.neap.net/vdirs/horde-3.1.1/imp-h
3-4.1/lib/IMAP/Tree.php on line 154

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/
www/secure.neap.net/vdirs/horde-3.1.1/imp-h3-4.1/lib/IMAP/Tree.php:83)
in /home/www/secure.ne
ap.net/vdirs/horde-3.1.1/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/
www/secure.neap.net/vdirs/horde-3.1.1/imp-h3-4.1/lib/IMAP/Tree.php:83)
in /home/www/secure.ne
ap.net/vdirs/horde-3.1.1/templates/common-header.inc on line 5

Any ideas what's up?  I've been playing with this for about 3 or 4
hours now and am about to pull out my hair.

thanks,
-Alan

--
"True Budo is done for the sake of building peace. Train every day so as to make
peace between this spirit and all things manifested on the face of the Earth"