[imp] Just IMP cosmetics

Chris H. fbsd at 1command.com
Sun Apr 9 11:51:06 PDT 2006

Hello,
I can't help but notice you didn't mention the version(s) of any
of the horde applications you are using. It can be difficult to
answer a question accurately without this information (maybe why you
did not get an answer yet?). But I'll try...

Quoting Arne <kontakt at arnewinter.de>:

> Arne <kontakt <at> arnewinter.de> writes:
>>
>> If i read a email, often the content (text) is so big that i need to scroll
>> sidewards. Isn't there a way to _break_ the line on the browsers edge?

Reasons;
1) If you use <display as html> (always a bad idea) in your preferences,
you are; for the most part; at the mercy of the senders rendering of the
html message. This is especially true for older browsers.

Answer:
Change youe settings to display all email *without* html formatting
(as plain text - ascii/text).

>> There's a point in the dropdown list to mark emails as unanswered. That's
>> a very nice option; for me very usefull. The problem is, that nothing is
>> happen if i choose this. Do i need to make a configuration for this or is
>> this not working?

Looks like a communication issue with your server. I would need the
information that conveniently omitted. Best advice; goto to the admin
setup area and ensure that everything there is as it should be. Check
your server logs for errors. Use the test.php pages provided by horde
& friends.

> Yes, i know there was some other important questions
> following me. ;-)
> Would be great if i could get an answer too. :-D

See my first statement above.

--Chris H.

Linux:
As OS for users who think their using UNIX.