[imp] folders.php, Horde 3.1.1, IMP 4.0.4, UW_IMAP, and mail/

Walter R. Moore moorewr at eckerd.edu
Tue Apr 11 10:15:35 PDT 2006

I recently upgraded horde from 3.0.4 to 3.1.1. We're running IMP 4.0.4
for now (we've not gotten around to deciding how to deal with the IMAP
folders changes in IMP-4.1). Our folder base is "mail/" in UW-IMAP.

The folders are all visible in the folder drop-down menu, but
folders.php only displays the inbox.

If you create a folder sometimes folders.php starts working for the rest
of that session

I know there is a bug from before Horde 3.0.1 that acted like this; is
the situation the same here? Should I go back to Horde 3.0.x?

We're on a RHEL AS 4 box, using RHEL's php & httpd.

Thanks,
-Walter Moore

Walter R. Moore --  System Administrator, Eckerd College
moorewr at eckerd.edu --  http://home.eckerd.edu/~moorewr

     Solitudinem faciunt pacem appellant.
     (They make a wilderness and call it peace.)
        ---Tacitus, reporting the words of Calgalus