[imp] Sometimes slow behavior of Horde (3.1.1) / IMP (4.1)

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 17 11:00:01 PDT 2006

Quoting Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net>:

> Hi,
>
> after several (around 3-7) email messages which are displayed fast in
> IMP, I have to wait a long time for the next message. After this slow
> behavior, I may be able to proceed fast for some messages again, or it
> will be slow once more. The system itself is idle when I notice such a
> slow-down.

Sounds like you didn't disable anything in your turba/config/sources.php
file, and it is hitting the network to do ldap checks every time the
sidebar refreshes...

Easiest way to fix it is to edit horde/turba/config/sources.php and remove
any entries you are not using, or which are being too slow to be useful.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!