[imp] gpg/ pgp seems a bit buggy

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 19 00:24:25 PDT 2006

Zitat von "Chris H." <fbsd at 1command.com>:

> Hello all,
> It seems that the gnupg/ pgp support is a bit buggy. Why do many
> emails I send have a paperclip icon beside the envelope icon while
> others have the the locked envelope? This happens while using the
> same username/ logon and I notice this with other signed mail I
> recieve by the same user. Is there a solution for my version(s)?

First of all, there are different formats for signed messages, you
probably see the clip for one and the lock for others.
But more important, what we display is determined by the information
we retrieve from the mailbox listing, if we don't display a lock, we
simply don't know it's a signed or encrypted message.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/