[imp] AJAX code for auto compeletion of contacts

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Wed Apr 19 03:59:47 PDT 2006

Hi developers,

docs/CHANGES says
"Port auto-complete contacts AJAX code from DIMP."

I recognized a few things:

1. Once auto completion worked with the TAB key, now it seems to be
limited to the "Expand names" button only. Why that?

2. When I want to expand my own name, I'm getting these errors:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php
on line 2347
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php
on line 2350
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php
on line 2350
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php
on line 2351

Expanding other names gives the correct pull down menu.

Thanks.

Bye

Volker