[imp] Forced to login when composing new mail?!

Carl Boberg carl at blackside.org
Sun Apr 23 10:32:22 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have been racking my brains for 2 days now and I cant find any info on
this...

I have installed the latest release of horde(3.1.1) and imp(4.1.1) and
everything works great except writing new email in popup-windows. When I
do that Im forced to login again and from what I understand about the
statement shown in the popup this is intended for safety reasons?

Can someone point me in the direction of info regarding this change and
if there is any possibility to get back to the old behaviour(no login
needed whe composing in popup-windows).

/ Cheers
Carl