[imp] Will IMAP be supported again? [RESOLVED]

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Thu Apr 27 06:33:21 PDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006, Chris H. wrote:
> I was able to resolve the inability to authenticate against the
> imaps server. But life is *alot* slower on horde-3.11 and IMP-4.1
> than it was on horde-3.09. Alot slower.

I've found that some places in the IMP codebase still seem to want
to walk the entire "folder" space from UW-IMAP even though the "hack"
for namespaces is in place. This results in logins seeming to take
forever since IMP was walking the whole homedirectory.

I've found and squished a couple of these in my local IMP  tree
but I haven't had time to upgrade to the latest code in the IMP
branch. Hopefully I'll find the one place which still tries to read the
whole homedirectory through UW-IMAP somehow and squish that. :)

Adrian