[imp] identities

Fabrice Grelaud f.grelaud at drimm.u-bordeaux1.fr
Thu May 4 03:19:14 PDT 2006

Hello,

In the archive, i found my question but it was not possible at the time:

http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20030519/032870.html

The need:
1. A regular user should have only one identity, and should not be able
to change "from address", "full name" and "respond to".
=> OK with lock function in prefs

2. The horde administrator should be able to give some (but not all)
users a second identity (which would represent a department in my
organization). These users should be able to send mail identified as
themselves or representing the department. These users should not able
to change the second (departamental) identity. (We could think of it as
the user impersonating the department)
=> Is it always impossible ? or it exists alternatives ?

Thanks
Fabrice

--
Fabrice GRELAUD
Direction des Ressources Informatiques et Multimedia Mutualisees