[imp] identities

Fabrice Grelaud f.grelaud at drimm.u-bordeaux1.fr
Fri May 5 02:45:25 PDT 2006

lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de wrote:
> Zitat von Fabrice Grelaud <f.grelaud at drimm.u-bordeaux1.fr>:
>
>> lst_hoe01 at kwsoft.de wrote:
>>
>>> This is basically the same requirement we have. See thread on the
>>> mailinglist :
>>> http://search.gmane.org/search.php?group=gmane.comp.horde.imp&query=Prepopulated+value+for+%22from_addr%22
>>> Can you check if we are trying to solve the same problem. Maybe i can
>>> get some holiday worker to code PHP so we can provide a solution at
>>> the   list.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Andreas
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems same thing...
>> I've locked default-identity for only one identity by users.
>> However, i need for a particular user another field "from_addr" when he
>> composes message.
>>
>> What about the answer to your post from Jan ?
>>
>> Regards
>> Fabrice
>

> That's where i like to use some PHP-coder in the holidays to get a  enum
> field in the prefs, preferable for populating it from all the
> configurable backends.
> This way the user can choose only the sender addresses which are
> defined as aliases for the mailaccount in question.
>
> Regards
>
> Andreas

Do you have some php-coders at disposal ? Cause, me, i'm rather newbie
in php.
For my environment (university), it will be great to differentiate
identities's options between "personnel" (multiple identity) and
"student" (only one identity, locked) except particular case as my
problem today. Some prefs by group, maybe...

Thanks
Fabrice

--
Fabrice GRELAUD