[imp] Missing purge [Re-port?]

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue May 9 07:21:35 PDT 2006

Quoting Jan Johansson <jan.johansson at se.nyklogistics.com>:

>> This is expected behavior.  If you delete the message, but don't view
>
>> it, it is still marked as unread.  On the sidebar (and in the folders
>
>> screen) we are showing the number of unread messages, not unread &
>
>> undeleted messages.

> If so, how would i go about being able to view it again?

View what again?  This is the way it has always worked.  We've
*always* shown the total number of "unread" messages in polled
mailboxes in both the sidebar and the folders screen regardless of
whether they are flagged as deleted or not.

>> Then you must be in the Virtual Inbox folder.
>
> I can not find anything relating to a "virtual inbox" in my settings...
> Come to think about it, I can not find anything relating to "virtual
> folders" at all any more?

You wouldn't of happened to either have upgraded from IMP 4.1 or
running IMP 4.1 concurrently on your system?

michael