[imp] Missing purge [Re-port?]

Jan Johansson jan.johansson at se.nyklogistics.com
Tue May 9 07:51:40 PDT 2006

>View what again?

If i have deleted a message (when not using move to trash) i should
still be able to show it as a "strike through", to be able to undelete
it, right? I have no such option.

>This is the way it has always worked.  We've
>*always* shown the total number of "unread" messages in polled
>mailboxes in both the sidebar and the folders screen regardless of
>whether they are flagged as deleted or not.

Yeah, I follow that, sorry, I misread your previous message. My bad.

>You wouldn't of happened to either have upgraded from IMP 4.1 or
>running IMP 4.1 concurrently on your system?

I am not running anything concurrently.

I _was_ using 4.1 before I swapped to CVS. (I had some problems
initially which I could not work out, so I paid J Schneider to fix my
installation. Great guy to have working for you, excellent service)