[imp] Set default address book

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Mon May 15 08:32:58 PDT 2006

Hello. I am running Imp 4.1.1 on Horde 3.1.1. How can i specify which
address book source in horde/imp/compose.php is the default?

There are three sources configured, two LDAP and one SQL (for users'
personal address books). I would like the SQL source selected by
default. I've looked in Imp's config files for a setting, but the
answer has eluded me. Any answers or pointers to answers would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance.