[imp] Mail sorting

pault pault at burngreave.net
Fri May 26 02:46:03 PDT 2006

quoting Tom:

me>> options for mail > other options > mailbox &
me>> display options > ## messages per page in the
me>> mailbox view

> This would be cute.:) Unfortunately, I don't have
> this. I have Administration->Setup->IMP
> configuration->other settings but there I don't
> find mailbox & display options.

options icon in the top row, not administration in the sidebar...

me>> options for horde > your information > personal
me>> information > go crazy

> I don't have this option either. There is no
> "your information" section in my HORDE settings.

same again.

> But if I have this functionality by downgrading,
> you'll see me happily downgrading.

though i don't speak from using the latest and greatest, i can't see
horde losing all its options ;-) i think your looking in the wrong part
of the interface.

> First, however, I prefer to wait for some more replies
> and see if those two problems I have are
> solvable.

a wise move i suspect.

pault
--