[imp] Mail sorting

Tom Sahrendt zeitenflug at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 00:35:09 PDT 2006

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 10:39:47PM +0100, pault
wrote:

> if i've understood you correctly [i'm not sure
> i have...]
>
> options for mail > other options > mailbox &
> display options > ## messages per page in the
> mailbox view

This would be cute.:) Unfortunately, I don't have
this. I have Administration->Setup->IMP
configuration->other settings but there I don't
find mailbox & display options. I don't find
anything like that in any IMP or HORDE menu. Do I
have to enable something in the conf file?

> or is your question about making the sort
> column 'stick'?

Yes. I mean, there's little sense in just sorting
your first ten messages. I'd like to sort a
complete mailbox according to the pattern I
select. Unfortunately, it only applies to the
first ten messages. On page 2 (messages 11-20) I
have sort order "by ID" again. When I try to
switch to "Date" I'm redirected on page 1
(messages 1-10). When I switch to page 2 I have
sortorder "by ID" again. The messages in sort
view "by ID" on page 2 are old mails, this means,
I already have seen them. What I want to see is
the e-mails 11-20 that are new.

> options for horde > your information > personal
> information > go crazy
>
> nb these are from horde 3.0.10 & imp h3-4.0.4,
> but you get the idea.

I don't have this option either. There is no
"your information" section in my HORDE settings.
But if I have this functionality by downgrading,
you'll see me happily downgrading. First,
however, I prefer to wait for some more replies
and see if those two problems I have are
solvable. If not, I'll downgrade to 3.0.10/4.04
since you seem to have the options I want to
have.

cu,
Tom