[imp] imp memory requirement when large image is attached

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri May 26 03:00:15 PDT 2006

On 25.05.06 08:43, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> You are wrong.  We *always* have to load the data into the object if
> the thumbnail size limit is reached because it quite frequently occurs
> that the data is bad, in which case we don't want to show the
> thumbnail information.  So it is the exact same issue listed in the
> above ticket.

In my case, the image has "Content-Disposition: attachment" and IMP is set
up not to display attachments. The image is fine, it's just HUGE. However,
IMP eats much memory so I think it tries somehow to process the image.

Shouldn't IMP skip processing of the image in any way in this case?

Should I enhance the bugreport with this informations?

Thanks
Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.