[imp] Mail sorting

Yudhi Widyatama y_widyatama at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 23:02:26 PDT 2006

Tom Sahrendt <zeitenflug <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 10:39:47PM +0100, pault
> wrote:
>
> > if i've understood you correctly [i'm not sure
> > i have...]
> >
> > options for mail > other options > mailbox &
> > display options > ## messages per page in the
> > mailbox view
>
> This would be cute.:) Unfortunately, I don't have
> this. I have Administration->Setup->IMP
> configuration->other settings but there I don't
> find mailbox & display options. I don't find
> anything like that in any IMP or HORDE menu. Do I
> have to enable something in the conf file?

Dear tom,
I'm guessing that you haven't either configured the 'Database' tab and the
'Preferences System' tab. You will find it in Administration -> Setup -> Horde
setup. But first you need a database.
Find yourself a mysql database or postgresql or something, populate it using one
of the sql script provided in <htdocs>/horde/scripts/sql.
Then you go to the Administration Horde setup, configure the 'Database' tab to
access your database, then the 'Preferences System' tab to use 'Horde default'
database. It wouldn't hurt to setup the 'DataTree' section too.
Then, logout, login again, and voila! An Options menu should show up, where you
could find settings for your mail and others.
Hope it works for you.
Good luck,

Yudhi Widyatama