[imp] Mail sorting

Tom Sahrendt zeitenflug at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 03:15:31 PDT 2006

Hi Graeme,

> That is because they aren't there!  You are the
> person that keeps saying these options aren't
> under the Administration menu. We keep telling
> you that they are available in the Options menu.
> You won' t get an Options menu if you don't have a
> properly configured Horde and IMP setup with
> an appropriately configured backend.

I'm sorry, we seem to misunderstand each other. I
DID setup the Horde/IMP options in the
administrator's menu, but for some unknown reason
the options item in the menu wasn't showing up
despite proper rights on the database's tables.
Finally I could make it show up (I detailed it in
a list mail that didn't show up yet, hope it
didn't get lost). To cut it short, I invoked the
mail display menu by hand, and after I saved it,
the menu entry "options" suddenly showed up. I
don't know why it showed up, but finally it
showed up and that's good enough for me.

cu,
Tom