[imp] strange folder hierarchy issue with Horde/Imp

Adam Kosmin akosmin at vtsystems.com
Tue Jun 6 09:51:19 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm seeing a problem where IMP fails to display a user's folder
hierarchy on the left but yet, can display it on the right hand side in
the "Open Folder" pull down menu. The hierarchy also fails to display
via the "Folders" button as well. I've got a screenshot that shows the
behavior here:

http://windowsrefund.info/archive-hierarchy.gif

A few more details:

The imap server I'm pointing IMP to in the screenshot is DBMail with
read-only mailboxes. Using a fat client (Thunderbird), I can view the
mailbox hierarchy with no problem. In fact, IMP shows the hierarchy on
the left side when I point it to another IMAP server running the exact
same version of DBMail (svn 2139).

I haven't seen anything in the logs that might provide a clue as to what
the problem might be.

Any ideas would be welcome at this point.

All the best,

--
# CONFIG_TCG_TPM is not set

Adam Kosmin