[imp] AJAX Autocomplete in Internet Explorer

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon.uhlman at ssrlibrary.ca
Wed Jun 21 13:51:44 PDT 2006

Hi, gang.

I love the new AJAX stuff in IMP, and I will be trying DIMP soon to
see what I think of it. Some users, including me, can't get the
address completion to work in IE6, while it does work in our other
browsers (Firefox, Opera, etc). A quick peek through the imp mailing
logs and documentation doesn't show any specific problems related to
this.

Does anyone have any thoughts that will tide me by until I can cajole
management into requiring Firefox as a default browser? ;-)

Brandon

Brandon W. Uhlman
694 Balsam Road
Kelowna, British Columbia