[imp] Keeping order while deleting message

Ariel VIVES ariel.vives at enpc.fr
Fri Jun 30 03:18:52 PDT 2006

Hello !

here is my config :
IMP 4.0.2-2
HORDE 3.0.4-4sarge4

First of all, i've setup :
options -> Mailbox and Folder Display Options
I've put "Message date" in "Default sorting criteria:" and "Descending"
in "Default sorting direction:".

When i read a message and click on the arrow (the "next" arrow), i see
the next message, it's ok.

but if i delete the current message, horde/imp doesn't show me the next
message (after deleting the current), it shows me the previous...

I don't know if my explanation is perfect :-/

Does anyone see what I mean and how to show the next message whent after
deleting one with my config (descending sorting direction) ?

thanks...

Ariel