[imp] Problem displaying subject on IMP.

Andres Plaza R. apl at mafia.cl
Fri Jun 30 08:22:46 PDT 2006

Hi everybody,

The other day I installed Horde 3.1.1 and IMP 4.1.2 (on Apache 2.2.2
and PHP 5.1.4). Everything worked fine: I could read my emails, send,
do everything. Buyt suddenly, when I refresed the view of the Inbox,
all the emails dissapeared. And with this I mean that the title was
right (it showed the number of emails that I had) but the list of
emails was empty like if I had no emails.

After some testing I found that there's ONE particular email causing
this problem: this email have some international character encoding in
the subject. So I enable all the support for that in the PHP, but the
problem is still happening.

I'm having a hard time trying to figuring out how to solve this
problem, so any help will be very appreciated.

Attached I'm sending the email that is causing problems. If somebody
can test it and confirm a similar behaviour, that will be great. And
if somebody have a solution, much better. :-)

Thanks in advance...

Andres.