[imp] strange behavior with folders

Hector Beltran hectorjbeltran at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 14:32:16 PDT 2006

A few things changed with IMP4.1 including the way it interacts with UW IMAP. Horde gives 1 supported and 2 unsupported methods to fix IMAP's problem. The supported fix requires rebuilding your IMAPd (painful), so I decided to go with one of the unsupported fixes. Hope this helps:
Modify your servers.php file to something like this...

$servers['imap'] = array(
        'name' => 'IMAP Server @ TADA',
        'server' => 'tada.yourdomain.com',
        'hordeauth' => false,
        'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
        'port' => 143,
        'maildomain' => 'yourdomain.com',
        'smtphost' => 'tada.yourdomain.com',
        'smptport' => 25,
        'realm' => '',
        'preferred' => '',
        'imap_config' => array(
                'children' =>  true,
                'namespace' => array(
                        'INBOX/' => array(
                                'name' => '',
                                'delimiter' => '/',
                                'type' =>  'personal',
                                'hidden' => false,
                        ),
                ),
                'search_charset' => true,
        ),
);

Hector

Frantz de Germain <frantz at info.univ-angers.fr> wrote: Hello,

I've migrated from horde-2.2.5/imp-3.2.4/ to horde-3.1.1/imp-h3-4.1.1

There is a strange thing with my account : quite all of my folders are listed
twice in the folder list. Any explanations ?

Regards

--
Frantz de Germain
Web : http://www.info.univ-angers.fr/pub/frantz