[imp] Blacklist/Whitelist buttons in IMP 4.1.2

Darron Froese darron at nonfiction.ca
Fri Jul 14 21:58:06 PDT 2006

System: RHEL 4, Apache 2.0.52 w/PHP 4.3.9
Setup: Horde: 3.1.2, Imp: H3 (4.1.2), Ingo: H3 (1.1.1), SAM 0.1-cvs

I'm setting up a completely new installation of IMP - what a
seriously incredible update from 3.x.

Ingo is taking care of the Sieve filtering with Cyrus. SAM is taking
care of all white/black lists with Amavisd-new and SpamAssassin.
Pretty much everything is working better than ever before.

But I've run into a little bug: With IMP 4.1.1, those white/black
list buttons above an email worked just fine - automatically added
the email address to the appropriate place and gave an additional
link to manage the wblists.

As soon as I updated to 4.1.2, they stopped working - nothing is
added to the wblists and there's no visible link or error message.

I went back to 4.1 - worked. Patched to 4.1.1 - worked. Patched to
4.1.2 - fails.
Installed 4.1.2 from virgin tarball - fails.
I tried it from the nightly snapshots - still fails.

I've Googled and diffed as much as possible and can't find anything
that remotely looks like it'll influence what's happening or give me
any debugging output so I can shed light on things here.

Has anyone else ran into this or have any clue as to where I could
look to fix this?

Thanks for any help at all.
--
darron froese