[imp] Problem with Horde 3.1.2 and MySQL 5.0 sessions

Jeff Tucker jeff at jltnet.com
Wed Jul 19 07:25:24 PDT 2006

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Check your session table type and make sure the row locking is enabled
> in horde's session handler configuration if and only if you use an
> InnoDB table.

Thanks, Jan.

I created a new sessionhandler table which was MyISAM and it doesn't
work. I've double-checked and row locking is disabled. I then deleted
this table and recreated it as InnoDB. This still doesn't work with row
locking disabled. I have not tried with row locking enabled, but I can
try that.

Jeff