[imp] Slowness

Tony Arcus tony at mail.ai.net.nz
Fri Jul 28 18:08:19 PDT 2006

The most common reason for solwness is that turba is not configured.
Logon very slow?

Check: that you have hashed out any addresses books settings in
turba/config/sources.php that you are not using

Acutally since I only use a local address book I delete all the other
options and everything runs fine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Access Information Limited
Waitangi Rd,