[imp] Sending keys to Public Key server

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 00:55:51 PDT 2006

Hi all,
     I have enabled PGP options in IMP and having problem in sending
the public key to a public server. The Server I chose is pgp.mit.edu.
I have created the keys from horde and to export to the public server
I used the link  [Send Key to Public Keyserver], It gives a  message
*Key successfully sent to the public keyserver*. But when I search in
the Key Server, the key is not found. How can I debug the above issue?
I have verified the logs, but couldn't find anything related to the
gpg/pgp keys. Any help is appreciated.

regards
Manilal