[imp] why does Horde/IMP re-define mime types, and Dovecot issue(s)

Christian Hernmarck news-NO.SPAM at lists.hernmarck.ch
Sat Aug 5 03:21:51 PDT 2006

Hi Chris

Chris H. schrieb am Samstag, 5. August 2006 05:58 im Beitrag
<20060804205840.9bkq54wiogwg440c at webmail.1command.com>:

> Quoting Bill Graham <grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com>:
>
>> On your second issue -
>> I don't believe it's a Horde issue
>> Apache isn't interperting php  - my guess is you don't have any
>> .php
>>  defined to Apache or to the directory that Horde is in  ?
>
> As mentioned below, ever since Apache/ PHP have been around PHP
> doc's have been defined as:
> application/x-httpd-php
>
> Need proof? ;)
>     AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

It only takes a short time to check if it's horde or your apache
config which is /wrong/.
Make a file, e.g. i.php in your horde webroot. With the following
line:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
And run it in the browser http://yourserver/horde/i.php
If this runs well then it seems to be a horde problem (the mime type
thing you mentioned), otherwise I'd suggest to have a look at the
apache/php configuration.

Regards Christian