[imp] IMP send email confirmation

Achim Gerber JHF IT achim.gerber at jhf-china.org
Mon Aug 28 23:00:56 PDT 2006

Hello

Our NGO is using Horde since early this year. We have very engaged people in
orphanages and other social projects in china with little computer
knowledge.

Some are irritated that after sending an email there is no message displayed
witch confirms the success of the mail delivery. The window just closes. Is
there a way to configure a confirmation message?

The other thing is: China's internet in remote places is not very fast. Is
there AJAX support for imp in planning? When will this be happening?

I am happy for any kind of answer!

Greetings - Achim

Achim W. Gerber

JHF - IT Manager

Jian Hua Foundation Ltd.
Apt 502, Gate 5,
An Da Gong Yu,
Bin Shui Dao, Tiyuanbei,
Hexi District, Tianjin 300060,
China
Tel: +86 22 2307 3926
Fax: +86 22 2307 3926
Mobile: +86 137 5275 4929
Skype: awgerber
Website: https://www.jhf-china.org/cms

Jian Hua's purpose is to build China through cooperation in education,
development, medical and social services, serving her peoples with
compassion, integrity & expertise.