[imp] problem with pear channel-discover

Michael Ryerse michael.ryerse at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 19:05:52 PDT 2006

Hi, thank you.  Sorry I didn't clarify more than I did.  This is the
part I am concerned about:
"Command 'pear.horde.org' is not valid, try 'pear help'"

I tried what you recommended, this is what I get:

[root at ryerse ~]# pear -v channel-discover pear.horde.org
Command 'pear.horde.org' is not valid, try 'pear help'
[root at ryerse ~]#

I don't understand why it thinks that pear.horde.org is a command and
not an argument.  Any other suggestions?