[imp] ****Re: mimp

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Sep 6 17:52:23 PDT 2006

Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:

> On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 16:41 -0600, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
>> Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>>
>> > I cannot reach wiki.horde.org so I can't look to see what's there.
>> >
>> > If I recall, in older head versions of horde/imp/mimp, I had to put some
>> > code at the bottom of horde/config/conf.php for mimp - is that still
>> > necessary?
>>
>> Not anymore.  But on the flip side, there is also no current mobile
>> login option to mimp.  So you probably shouldn't upgrade HEAD if you
>> need mobile login capability.
> ----
> OK - I'm sorry I am so unclear. This installation is the latest (as of
> Sunday, Sept 3) stable of horde/imp/mimp 1.0, etc. and not head.
>
> I was recollecting my observation of adjustments listed on the horde
> wiki to have it figure it out based upon browser.
>
> You answer makes me ask...do I need to direct mimp users specifically to
> horde/mimp/ so they run login.php from that directory instead of
> horde/imp ?

No.  No matter which login.php page you point the browser to, Horde
will always redirect to the auth page defined in conf.php.  In the
event of 'application -> imp', it will be imp's login page.  In the
event of 'application -> gollem', it will be gollem's login page.  In
the event of any other auth type, it will be horde's login page.

michael