[imp] ****Re: ****Re: mimp

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Sep 6 18:21:22 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 18:52 -0600, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:

> >> Not anymore.  But on the flip side, there is also no current mobile
> >> login option to mimp.  So you probably shouldn't upgrade HEAD if you
> >> need mobile login capability.
> > ----
> > OK - I'm sorry I am so unclear. This installation is the latest (as of
> > Sunday, Sept 3) stable of horde/imp/mimp 1.0, etc. and not head.
> >
> > I was recollecting my observation of adjustments listed on the horde
> > wiki to have it figure it out based upon browser.
> >
> > You answer makes me ask...do I need to direct mimp users specifically to
> > horde/mimp/ so they run login.php from that directory instead of
> > horde/imp ?
>
> No.  No matter which login.php page you point the browser to, Horde
> will always redirect to the auth page defined in conf.php.  In the
> event of 'application -> imp', it will be imp's login page.  In the
> event of 'application -> gollem', it will be gollem's login page.  In
> the event of any other auth type, it will be horde's login page.
----
OK but here's my issue...

mimp/docs/INSTALL says...

 .. Note:: If you would like mobile browsers to be automatically
           redirected and authenticated to MIMP when accessing the Horde
           site, see the following link for details on how to do this:
            http://wiki.horde.org/MIMPHowTo

and I can't get to wiki.horde.org - My browser just continually says
need to know and I am hoping that in the meantime, you can tell me this.

Craig