[imp] LOG: Re: Does any release support digital signing?

robert@elastica.com robert at elastica.com
Fri Sep 8 14:31:29 PDT 2006

Does this support actually allow you to store your signature against you login
so that you don't have to pull in your signature from an external source
everytime you want to sign?

For instance can I set it up so that if I choose to sign my message it knows
where to get the signature from? Preferably locally to the machine hosting
horde/IMP.