[imp] Does any release support digital signing?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sat Sep 9 05:42:47 PDT 2006

I do not have shell access to my htdocs folder so I have to use cgi
scripts to copy the horde/imp release there.

Right now I need to install pear in order to get horde working but I
need to know does horde/imp still require _any_ database?

I'd love to install the latest version but I need to install PEAR.

Problem is that I have to use php 4.2.2

What is the most recent version of Horde/IMP I can use with 4.2.2?

also how am I suppose to find out which version of Horde I'm
currently running? I cannot see any reference to a version number
when I'm running the program.