[imp] forcing login directly to imp, and sidebar

Estela Macías emacias at usb.ve
Sat Sep 9 16:13:17 PDT 2006

i´m interesting in to know How can i configure for all of users when
starting the session automatically show IMP and sidebar too.

I configured in prefs.php file:

// what application should we go to after login?
$_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
     'value' => 'imp',
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'select',
     'desc' => sprintf(_("What application should %s display after
login?"), $GLOBALS['registry']->get('name'))
);

perhaps, users can choose which application start and i don't want this.

other side, sidebar is not active when any user access for first time,
this user must access horde option "display frameset" and save
preferences, logout and sidebar show.

i have sidebar active:

$_prefs['show_sidebar'] = array(
     'value' => true,
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'checkbox',
     'desc' => sprintf(_("Show the %s Menu on the left?"),
$GLOBALS['registry']->get('name', 'horde'))
);

can you help me guys for these two questions?

really apreciatte your help.