[imp] long delay after login

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Thu Sep 21 14:30:42 PDT 2006

Zitat von Tony Arcus <tony at ai.net.nz>:
> The most commonly reson for this is the address book setting.
>
> I have found that the logn delay is HORDE waiting for a time out on a
> address book type that you do not have.
>
> To over come this I have always edited
> horde/turba/config/sources.php
>
> and removed every section after the first section of:
>
> $cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
> .
> .
> .
> .
> );
>
> As I only use a localsql address book
hmm, thats quite similar here, i only use localsql here, all other
entries are commented out. the mysql-database contains 7506 rows which
i get in 0.06 sec (in mysql), so i don't think thats the problem here.
in addition it depends on the user who is logging in ..

but thanks for your answer!

regards
    markus