[imp] non-existing folders show in pulldown list

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Tue Oct 17 09:03:40 PDT 2006

Hi All!

In the top menu line of IMP there is (as you all surely know! ;-) ) a
pulldown list right of "Open Folder" with the existing folders. But
there a some folders listed which do not exist! They habe been
existing but have been deleted and do no longer exist on the imap
server (its uw-imap). These are also shown after a new login. On the
"Folders" page (Folder Navigator) there are only the really existing
folders listed.
Where are this entries coming from?
Are they stored somewhere? Well, obviously! But Where?

The preference storage is a local MySQL-DB,
"$conf['server']['cache_folders'] = false;" is set in
imp/config/conf.php
A search in the MySQL-DB showed no entries (although i am not really
sure where to look!).

We are using the current versions of Horde/IMP/etc. on a testing
machine. On our old system (horde-cvs 2003!) this problem does not
occure, but we migrated the mysql-tables (with some modifications)
from the old installation which do not show any (other?) problems.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Regards
    Markus

Markus Krause                                   email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Mogli-Soft: Support for Mac OS X, Webmail/Horde, LDAP, RADIUS
by order of the Computing Center of the Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry
Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99                         Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98

      This message was sent using https://webmail2.biochem.mpg.de
If you encounter any problems please report to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de