[imp] first line of message with colon ends up in header?

ip@ariel.utcc.utoronto.ca ip at ariel.utcc.utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 18 10:21:30 PDT 2006

Hi

We're running IMP 4.1.3.

If you send a message with the first line that looks like a header line,
e.g.

http://horde.org

it will end up in the header of the message instead of the body.

I think the fix is simple: I've attached a patch for imp/lib/Compose.php

Peter

Peter Ip, PhD
Computing and Network Services, University of Toronto