[imp] moving documentroot and IMP problem

Lucien GENTIS lucien.gentis at lorraine.iufm.fr
Mon Oct 23 07:34:53 PDT 2006

Hi to all,

Versions : Apache 2.2.3 - PHP 5.1.6 - Horde 3.1.3 - IMP 4.1.3

I recently moved whole content of my web tree (documentroot) to another
location.

So, I updated my httpd.conf, restarted apache and all worked fine except
IMP authentication.

When I entered my username and password, login page was displayed again
after a few seconds.

So, after having verified configuration, and nothing wrong found, I
tried to delete all cookies and
internet temporary files from my browser, . . . and that solved the
problem !

Could it be related ro the new Horde feature concerning Session cookies ?

This is a little annoying because I think my phone will ring a lot with
users who cannot connect

Lucien

--
Lucien GENTIS