[imp] Quota display "quota status: NO LIMIT", please help

Greg Hadiwinata mana_tahan at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 00:26:42 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm a newbie webserver administrator. I've been trying to setup Imp to display quota for my email users. After going through the mailing list, and trying out several instructions, I still haven't been able to show quota properly.

Currently I'm using Imp: H3 (4.1.1). I have made modification to servers.php to include quota as follows:

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'INBOX.',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => $DomainName ,
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'smtpport' => 25,
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'quota' => array(
        'driver' => 'courier',
        'params' => array(
            'login' => '',
            'password' => ''
        )
    ),
    'hierarchies' => array()
);

The result was, I can now see a "quota bar" along with a "quota status", the problem is the quota status displayed "NO LIMIT" thus the quota bar is empty since it thought that there is no quota, even though I have set quota (through plesk).

Can anybody help me get this quota thing working? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Greg
--
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and not necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.